Christmas Card Challenges #6

12 February 2017

Good morning all!

We have a photo challenge for you this week. We would like to see you pull out your horse stamps, if you have any, and create a project and upload it to our gallery. This is optional, as long as it is Christmas related your good to go.
 

I only have two sets that have horse images on it. I think this may be only the second card I have made that included a horse.
 
I smooshed the background with die inks onto water color paper . After it dried I simply stamped my images and my card was done. Quick and easy.
 
The horse and fence image are from the set Country Roads 2 and the snowflakes are from Dashing, both by Gina K. Designs.
 
Thanks for dropping in!
 

4 comments

  1. Wonderful card! I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's just awesome! I love the colours, the style and horses. So this is a very pretty creation and I would be very glad it you Show it on my new challenge blog Do-Al(l) Kreatives.

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rema, I love your take on the challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete