Happy Housewarming

13 July 2016


Hello and thanks for dropping by!
 
During release week at Papertrey Ink instead of the usual Make It Monday Challenge they have whats called the Create Along With Us Challenge where we get to case a designer whose work has inspired us. This month I have chosen Betsy's CAS card pictured below.

I was inspired to use my scalloped card die from the Don't Forget to Write Make-It-Market Kit.
 

Here is my take featuring Super Succulents.

I stenciled my background with Dot Fade by Tim Holtz and added several enamel dots.

Hugs ~ Rema


6 comments

  1. Lovely, Rema! And I love using Super Succulents, it's a favorite, Beautiful housewarming card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artsy stenciled background, Rema. Beautiful notecard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card Rema! Love your stenciled background and those succulents are just perfect against it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Rema. LOVE the stenciled background to those sweet succulents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you were inspired by Betsy's card as yours is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet housewarming card, Rema! The succulents with the stenciled background look great on your scallop-edged card.

    ReplyDelete