ATSM #202 - Make Your Mark

12 July 2016

Hey there my sweet blogging friends!
 
I have some exciting news to share! I'm happy to be joining one of my favorite challenges
 
 ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE
Thanks so much Kylie for this opportunity!!!
 
 Here is this week's challenge
 
 
Here is my take using images and a sentiment from Birthday Blessings by Gina K. Designs.
 
I heat embossed the butterflies and sentiment with extra fine black embossing powder and sponged the background with distress inks. Water and ink splatters were added as a finishing touch.
 
 
Our sponsor this week is
 
 
Who is generously giving away a $12.00 gift certificate.
 
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Hugs ~ Rema

5 comments

  1. Stunnng card,Rema...love your butterflies and you BG is gorgeous...welcome to the ATSM...hugs...Zeljka teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So striking, Rema ... the silhouette butterflies against the lovely sponged background are gorgeous ... love how the splatters add to the sense of movement! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Rema! Great card layout and wonderful colors. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Rema! Great card layout and wonderful colors. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete