Love

07 June 2016

Hello to all my blogging friends!
 
It's a cool day here in my part of the world. The temps dipped down to the low 40's earlier this morning with only a high of 60 forecasted for later today. The high on Saturday will be 95! The older I get the more I prefer the cooler days. Better stamping weather.
 

 
Here is my take for this week's Papertrey MIM Challenge hosted by the very talented and sweet  Danielle Flanders.  She shows us how to shadow our die-cuts with Copic markers.
 
For my card today I chose the Framed Love die. The border was stamped randomly with Confetti Toss. Sentiment is from Sending My Love. I threw in several sequins for a bit of sparkle.
 
Have a fabulous day!
Rema
 


-
-CHALLENGES-
 


10 comments

  1. So pretty, Rema. Your bg looks just like designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Love the design and you can never go wrong with love Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rema, your shadowing of this die is perfect! What a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rema, this is so pretty. I love how you framed it and the pink with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Rema! Love the red and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Rema...love the red and pink together! And perfect shadowing too! And I thought your frame was DSP too! Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can so see giving this to my DH. So pretty and I really love that sentiment. We're having a high of 55 today. I prefer the 95's thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rema, this card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea using Confetti Toss for background paper. Looks great with your sweet Love card, and your shadowing really does add depth. After several days in the high 80s and 90s (too hot), our temps dropped too. Now at 70, it's chilly and also had some scattered showers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card, first i thought also about this die :-)

    ReplyDelete