Christmas Card Challenges #18

03 April 2016

 


Good morning all! This week's challenge is everyone's favorite.



Here is my take using the following supplies:
 
die cut panels by Sugar Pea Designs
(included in the Young At Heart SOA Collection by Catherine Pooler)
 
snowman die and stamps
(All Through The Night Make-It-Market kit by Papertrey Ink)
 
Starlit Breeze die by Memory Box
 
pine tree and sentiment by Altenew
 
 
I masked and sponged the background and created the snowdrifts with distress inks. Water splatters were added to complete my card.
 
Hope to see you in our gallery
Hugs, Rema



-CHALLENGES-
 
 
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #68 -  Use Your Stash
 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments

  1. That sponged background is awesome! I love the stars,too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sponged background is awesome! I love the stars,too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is precious, the background is gorgeous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS!!! :) Just fabulous!
    Your teamie,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete